SPOTLIGHT ON NORTH AMERICA
- Make your booking on airfrance.ru and choose any destination in North America.
- Pay attention that discount code is applicable only for the flights operated by Air France, KLM and Delta.
- After completing your personal data, click on "Pay" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the promo code FLYING780 in the “Discount Code” field.
- Click on "Add your discount code" and the discount will be taken into account.
- It is valid on Air France, KLM, Delta operated flights only
- Valid in Economy class with the departure from Moscow and Saint Petersburg
- The discount code is valid till: 31.01.2020
- Travel period: till 31.07.2020
- The offer is valid once per booking
- The discount code is applicable for tickets with fare (excluding tax) not less than 11000 RUB
- Learn details by calling our call-center +7 495 411 66 55
- 200 is the maximum number of utilization of the discount code for all the customers.
You can easily customize your trip by combining the cities of arrival and departure. Discover 2 cities in North America for the price of 1 ticket!
For example, you can book you ticket to New York with the return flight from Los Angeles. Same offer is valid for the combination of cities in the USA and Canada. No additional fee is charged for this option.
Moreover, you can enjoy the stopover in Amsterdam or Paris on the way to your destination or back. This option is available for an additional fee.
Use Multi-destination option to book your trip
A true cultural getaway with 40 museums, including the world renowned Art Institute of Chicago, the sweet life that reigns in this, the third largest city in the United States, can also be enjoyed strolling through one of its incredible parks, such as Millennium Park, a veritable open-air art gallery.
Seattle remains one of the most original and appealing cities in the United States. The largest metropolitan area of Washington State is surrounded by several mountain ranges – including the famous Olympic Mountains –, lakes and the Puget Sound, an inlet of the Pacific Ocean.
New York City
Thrilling, exciting, varied, and cosmopolitan, New York never disappoints. Throughout the city, trendy cafés, neighbourhood canteens, American diners, speakeasies, and restaurants abound all the cuisines of the world can be found in them. Fancy on Fifth Avenue, bobo in the West Village, noisy on Broadway, natural in Central Park or hipster in Brooklyn, all the moods and styles you need are at your doorstep. Welcome to New York!
Toronto is a symbol of the intellectual and cultural life of English-speaking Canada. It also has a fine range of galleries and museums, designer boutiques on Queen Street West the 'alternative' street and one of the world's most vibrant cultural mosaics.
Built between Mount Royal and the St. Lawrence River, Montreal offers a variety of landscapes and environments: its red brick Victorian houses, the quirky atmosphere of the ‘Village', and the trendy streets of the Plateau-Mont-Royal.
From the islands of Boston Harbour, caressed by sun and sea breeze, to the concept stores and chic trattorias in its urban areas, the good life of the city is ineluctably connected to the ocean.
San Francisco has been the scene of many movie sets. Its iconic tramways and disparate neighbourhoods are themselves the ‘stars' of films so well-known you will have the impression you too are walking across the screen.
The City of Angels has patiently invented its legend, much helped by the eternal sun and the blue of its rainbow sky. With its 14-million inhabitants, this sprawling megalopolis is full of authenticity, treasures, and important cultural monuments.